Day trip to Chernihiv
Would you like to spend a day in a hustle-free historical city? This day trip is a great way to get to know more about Ukraine.
We will pick you up from your hotel and drive to the North. The city is located 140km away from Kyiv.
Chernihiv is a museum town with many centuries of history, culture, memorial places and museums. It has a 1,300 years history and used to be one of the most important towns in the ancient Kievan Rus.
The city is full of green parks and coffee shops, it is a great escape from a busy megapolis.
Are you in? Chose the date and book now!
- Return private transfer (from your hotel)
- Price is mentioned for the group (up to 3 people)
- Individual Chernihiv city tour
- Visit to the Museum of Chernihiv History, Spaso-Preobrazhenskyi Cathedral, Borysohlebskyi Cathedral, Yeletskyi Convent
- Visit to historical Caves of Antnonii
- Aroma coffee at one of the best restaurants
- Free time
Leave your inquiry
Please put your information.